Cat Quote of the Day:

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Curiosity or care... we need to take care of them!

The curious cat picture is courtesy of mwri

The phrase "Curiosity killed the cat" was published first on the beginning of the 20th century. It is a variation on the sentence- “Care killed the cat”. A sentence from the end of the 16th century. Care in this case is defined as "worry", or sorrow.
It is said that “a cat has nine lives,” yet care would wear them all out.
These sentences comes to remind us not to worry so much. It is not good for our health!
So, again: DON’T WORRY TOO MUCH!
We cant have control on everything, so let's leave the worries and don’t hold them so strong. instead , let's do what we can do, to make things better!
I have started my journey with cats lately, and I can say that my cat is very worried since she came to our house. But I am sure it will not kill her. She just needs time to adjust to her new surrounding. I am waiting to see her curious side and I'll keep an eye on her to make sure it won't kill her!

No comments: