Cat Quote of the Day:

Thursday, September 18, 2008

My cat is hiding

The hiding cat picture is courtesy of E.L.A

My Cat is hiding. still hiding. It's been 3 weeks since she came to the house and I almost haven't seen her at all. Off course I check that she is O.K. everyday, but I am waiting for her to come to me. 

She take her time to learn the room at nights, when I'm asleep... (she doesn't know that I hear her:)

When I looked for "hiding cats" Or my cat is hiding or other searches... everybody writes that it take between 2 days to 2 weeks until they start to come out... Well, my cat is special and she decided to break that record! (I hope she wont break the world record... I heard from a friend, it took his cat 2 months! until he started to become a known persona in the house. I am not in a hurry, If she wants to hide, I say, let her hide. But I can't wait to write the post "My cat is not hiding from me anymore!"

No comments: